Mt. Jordan Clubs and Activities
Getting involved in your school is a great way to have fun, meet new people, and develop interests and skills. Mt. Jordan has something for everyone. See the teacher advisor for more information.
- Battle of the Books (Mrs. Mitchell, Media Center)
- Lit Lunch Bunch (Mrs. Mitchell, Media Center, Tuesdays during lunch)
- Chess Club (Mr. Nau- Wednesdays & Thursdays, 2:30-3:00pm, Rm. 6206)
- Culture Club (Mrs. Vasquez, Rm. 3108)
- Intramural 3 vs. 3 Basketball (Winter) (Mr. Olson, Rm. 2107)
- Intramural Cross Country (Fall) (Mrs. O'Reilly- Monday, Wednesday & Fridays, 2:30- 3:30pm, Rm. 2205)
- Intramural 5 vs. 5 Soccer (Spring) (Mr. Olson, Rm. 2107)
- Math Counts (Mrs. O'Reilly, Rm. 2205)
- National Junior Honor Society
- PTSA (Main Office)
- Reflections through PTSA-2019-20 Theme is "Look Within"
- Science Fair Club (Ms. Wilkes, Rm. 4201/Ms. Draper, Rm. 2201)
- Student Government (Mr. Crockett, Rm. 2208/Mr. Olson, Rm. 2107)
- Fitness Club-every Monday (after Cross Country season), Tuesday, and Thursday 2:45-3:30 (PE Teachers)