Mt. Jordan Clubs and Activities
Getting involved in your school is a great way to have fun, meet new people, and develop interests and skills. Mt. Jordan has something for everyone. See the teacher advisor for more information.
- Battle of the Books (Mrs. Mitchell, Media Center)
- Chess Club-after school Tuesday and Thursday (Mr. Gordon, Rm. 3107)
- Culture Club (Mrs. Vasquez, Rm. 3108)
- Intramural Basketball (Winter)
- Intramural Cross Country (Fall) (Mrs. O'Reilly, Rm. 2205)
- Intramural 3 vs. 3 Soccer (Spring)
- Math Counts (Mrs. O'Reilly, Rm. 2205)
- National Junior Honor Society (Mrs. Kromer, Rm. 4202)
- Reflections through PTSA-2018-19 Theme is "Heroes Around Me"
- Science Fair Club (Ms. Wilkes, Rm. 4201/Ms. Draper, Rm. 2201)
- Student Government (Mr. Crockett, Rm. 2208/Mr. Olson, Rm. 2107)
- Fitness Club-every Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday 2:45-3:30 (PE Teachers)